Thursday, October 12, 2006

Numbers are haunting me.

I got off work today and decided to go grocery shopping and when it came time to pay the bill it freaked me out that my total was 166.66. I also got payed today at both jobs and it was 333 at one job and 777 at the other job. I'm just freaking out about the numbers and tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Maybe I should play the Lott, this might be a good luck thing and not a bad luck thing. I'm not real sure but I was the top seller that week at Bebe and my sales were 6666. I know this is probably all just silly, but I thought it was a little spooky, nex thing you know I'll gas my car and it will cost 33.33. I'm going to work tomorrow on my day off, but just to bring in some good over time money for our vacation we take in about 2 weeks. I need to get my but to bed, so I can get up at 5:30 and get ready for work, talk to you all later, have a safe Friday the 13th.

No comments: