Monday, August 07, 2006

Seeing Stars

I'm back from my short trip to Hollywood, but I've done and seen more than could possibly imagine in such a short time. My birthday was on Wednesday and Rich and Mianna got me new coach bag, that I just love. I know I'm such a coach bag lady. We celebrated my birthday by shopping by day with Mianna at the outlet malls and then we all ate dinner at my favorite stop, Outback Crab Shack. When we had got home from dinner, Erin called to tell me she was going to get my butt butt on plane pronto and fly me out to LA., So she had a private Jet by the name of Southwest. ehhehe. I love you Erin. She is the bessssteesss buddy ever. I flew to LA in a mater of 12 hours of talking to her and was on my way to LAX. From the time I stepped off the plane, I was trying to keep my eyes peeled for stars, but then as I sat on a bench to wait for Erin, guess who walked in front of me and stood for a second. That dark curly haired, dark skinned guy from Lost. It gets Better and I have more stories, but I'm too sleepy to type it all so this will be continued ..................

1 comment:

me said...

Dude, I cannot take the suspense, tell us about it already!