Monday, August 21, 2006

Continuation

Continuation................
Sorry, I have been working like a mad woman ever since I got back from LA and today is such a rare moment for me, I only had to work at my regular job and so I'm home uploading my pictures from LA. I didn't take very many, but I'll post a few on flickr. So after we left the airport and headed back to Erins house to pick up her boyfriend Westin and then we went to eat at this cute Mexican returned. We had plans for the evening and headed back to the house to get ready for our night out. I wasn't sure where we were heading but after we got downtown Hollywood I recongnised the club was one that I had been too many years ago with Myke and Mary and now it was a not a rave but just a regular club. As we walked across the street to the club, we were crossing the street with Lloyd from Entourage. If you have no idea that is, it's one of my favorite shoes on HBO and Lloyd plays the secretary to Arie. Erin had recongnised him and asked if we could take a picture and so we stopped at that corner of the street while Westin took a picture of us. Lloyd was heading to the same club. We had so much fun , we watched DJ AM, that's the guy that use to date Nicole Richie off and on and he performed while the Parker dude, with all the tattoos played the drums and Too short rapped. It was such an awesome perforce and we stayed to watch the entire thing. After that we left to another club down the street and danced to 80 and 90's music, also some 60 and 70's. I was surprise I had so much energy since it was late, but really late for me since I was on east coast time and just couldn't believe how long my day was feeling. By the time we got home it was close to 3am and felt more like 6am for me and so I really didn't get to sleep at all. I was so jet lag, that I just lain in bed and stayed awake. The next day we had lots of running around to do and get things ready for the party the next day. We ate at this really good Cuban place and that was my first time to have Cuban sandwich and I really liked it. Later that day we just cleaned up at Erins parents house and got stuff ready or the party. I can't remember what else we did, but I think we ate out at another restaurant for dinner and it this was like an Irish place. After all that we just went home to rest up for the big day. We got up early Sat. Morning and we shopping at this ware house down town LA not far from China town and it was all vintage dresses. While we were shopping Erin pointed out to me that Michelle Williams from Brokeback Mountain was also in there shopping among us. She looks really tiny in person and her face is flawless. I can't believe she had a baby. I was really excited shopping in this huge warehouse with a famous star and everyone was getting undress right in front of one another since they had no dressing rooms. We had blast and Erin found a vintage 50's style bathing suit to wear for her pool party. I found a few dresses that were really brightly colored and cute. After all that the party was a success and I think everyone had a fun time. The taco guy she hired to cater was a THE BEST tacos and almost as good as my tacos ehehhe. I didn't want to get up the next mornig but I did and caught my flight to Arizona and had a 2 hours delay and was able to see Ron and Davina. I was so happy to see then since we haven't see one another in over 2 years. This was a rush story of what I did in LA, but I did mention all the fun parts.
seeing Lloyd while in LAMe , Ron and Bean

No comments: