Monday, May 22, 2006

Crazy Busy

I have been so busy I haven't had time to sit at the computer to update my blogg. I worked at my full time job today but I'm off from BeBe for today and tomorrow. Then on Wednesday and Thursday I'll be working both jobs. I'm off from CRC on Friday and Sat, but work at BEBE both days and that makes a total of 57 hours this week. I'm finally getting the hang of the register at work and started helping clients with purchases and fashion decisions. So far I really like working at Bebe and the girls I work with are the coolest. Friday I had my pampered Chef party and for anyone that wants to order let me know by Wed, since I'll be closing the party then. We also had a farewell party for Lugo since he will be leaving this week to Puerto Rico for good. Rich finally painted the remainder of the living room and made me sad by painting over the kitchen. I was so sad I cried. He painted it without even asking me first. I was so hurt and now I have to paint it back, it's so ugly and blah! I have to get off this thing and take Mianna to the store to get a Bday gift for her best friend. I'm out!

No comments: