Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cute pregnant

Today when I walked into work, my coworker, who is also PG, told me I look so cute today. It might be the maternity dress I'm wearing with a little sweater over top. I went to the NEX and got 3 more complements and this made me feel so good and smile so big. I was feeling really big today and not feeling so good, but the random stranger really made me feel so much better. I'm getting excited for my trip to Va on thursday. I have major nerves when I fly and normally I have a class of wine, but now I can't do that. I just hate to fly. I use to love it as a kid, but now as an adult I get anxiety every time. I'll be 25 weeks on Thursday, wow it's flying by. We bought baby boy some cute outfits yesterday. Mianna picked out all the outfits, and little mittens, hats and matching blanket. Mianna has a project at school for child development and she will make a baby out of a 5 pound bag of flower and dress it with Sylar outfit. She will also have a chance to bring home an electronic baby that cries and all that. I told her it would be good practice for when the baby comes next year.

No comments: