Thursday, May 10, 2007

46 min and counting

Sine last wed I started a migraines and it has been 9 days of pain for me. Yesterday I finally broke down and went to the Dr to get some meds. They hooked me up to an I.V. and gave 3 different meds that made me so out of if that I kept dosing in and out of consciousness. I had some relief for about 1 1/2 hours and then BAM, like a ton of bricks working its way out of my head. I just got up from a nap on the couch and I felt so goooooooooood I was smiling and walking all normal and happy, I decided to take a shower and get fresh and so clean clean. It feels so good to feel good, but I'm doubtful it will last. It's been almost an hour, o man... I have some meds to take and if this is still going on by tomorrow, I'll be up at 6 to try and make another appointment.

No comments: