Sunday, April 22, 2007

Leaving Chicago

I'm at the airport now,working on uploading my pictures on flickr. I had such a fun trip. the first day I was able to pick up my rental and make it to the hotel safe and without getting lost. This is a pretty big city and the traffic was as I suspected it to be. I rented a full size Dodge Charger and it was a little bit challenging for me to drive such a big car, but I managed to turn it in without a scratch. The graduation went well and it was real emotional feeling, but I actually heald strong and didn't cry one bit. It's so hard to believe that my cousin is now a sailor. She will be leaving to Iraq this year and will be there for 1 1/2 years.
I have to board my plane in about 22 minutes, so not much more time is left to blogg. I will finish my stories tonight. I have to finish uploading my pictues to flickr.

No comments: