Monday, December 24, 2007

almost 35 weeks

I went with Rich to do a little last minute Xmas shopping and started to have labor pains. It's been almost 2 hours and they have started to get closer and closer together and stronger. Not sure if it's just false labor but now we are home and I'm trying to relax and see if it goes away. I can't have the baby today or tomorrow, it's just too soon and I do not want a christmas baby. I really don't want him to have to share his b-day with X-mas that would really suck. Let home the contractions stop and it's just false labor. My thigh muscles hurt, I'm walking a little hunch back with pain shooting in my va J J and all over. Feels like how it did when I was going into labor with Mianna. It looks as if we have a full moon too, so who know what could happen tonight.

No comments: