Thursday, December 29, 2005

On the move

Welcome to Oklahoma
I was just looking at old picture and thinking about how much time has gone by and how we have been moving around so much over the past 16 years. Will we ever settle down and plant our roots in just one place or will we continue to move. I love the feeling of being able to packup and get on to new adventures. I'm not sure if we will actually settle down here in Jacks, just because we bought a house doesn't mean we have to stay here. I would sale the house with quickness and move on to the new place with swithness. We have been house shopping as if we are ready to move now.lol I heard about the fires in Oklahoma City and its just ironic that I was uploading some of my Oklahoma pictures. We are almost in 2006 and it's so hard to believe it's already here.

No comments: